Sunday, March 16, 2014

And so begins the hunt for the Bridesmaid Dresses



This is a continuing tough decision to make. As I said, these dresses may just be dresses to some people, but to me, they're forever. They're in all of our pictures and my friends have to buy them.

When choosing your bridesmaid dresses you have to know what you want.

Pinterest has helped me out as far as deciding what colors are best with fall weddings. Since I'm getting married in the fall, my colors are soft.

My dresses will be long for sure. According to several different wedding planning sites, you should have long dresses if your wedding is after 4pm, interesting fact.

If you get married after 5, your wedding is considered to be formal. There are so many things that people don’t know about weddings. You should look them up sometimes.

Apparently here in the south, we don’t care as much about sticking to those kinds of traditions, but it’s still neat to know them!

You can google ‘wedding traditions in the south’ and it will give you some good places to read facts.

So I know they'll be long, but I'm not quite sure what they'll look like. Of course I'll keep you up-to-date when I make that decision. It should be soon!

I'm still so excited about planning my wedding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment