Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our First Home Together!!

Over and over I will say that our God is an absolutely AWESOME God!!

A few weeks ago, Taylor and I got a house! We get to move in, in less than 2 weeks! I cannot wait. I know he'll be living there for a few months without me, until we're married, but it's still exciting.

I am such a worry wart, and I was so concerned on if we were going to have a house, when, where, would it be a good house, would we have time to move in before our wedding; so many thoughts. Nevertheless, God provided in his timing.

Our house is PERFECT! It's in a neighborhood with sidewalks, all of the neighbors are friendly, we even have some friends that live out there!

The kitchen in this house is rockin'! It's big enough to have a dance party. Our yard is huge, which is awesome, because I have a little furbaby who loves to run!

I'm still in shock that we actually have a house. Our first home together!

While some people are like, "you're not moving in with him now," I'm like, "no, because we're not married, and that defeats my morals." Why would I move in now, if we're about to be married?? We'll have the rest of our lives to live together. I don't want to rush that now.

With that being said, that doesn't mean that I can't go ahead and begin to decorate the house. I love decorating and I so look forward to being able to do that!!

Usually you're first home is an apartment or a tiny little house, but we actually have a decent sized house in a good neighborhood. I absolutely cannot wait! November needs to hurry! Just kidding, it can take it's time, I don't want to rush things. This is the last time ever that I will live by myself. That's a weird concept.

I would post a picture of our cute little house, but these days, you can't do thins like that. :/

Start praying for us, we begin moving in April 1st! Ahhh!!

No worries, you'll see some pictures of the inside once we get in!

Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment