Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Taylor Transition

So, as you all know by now, I am planning my wedding to Taylor Daughtry.

I thought it would be funny to see the progression of me not having feelings for Taylor at all, to me being completely head over heels for him.

This first picture was taken in 2009, before we ever dated. He had the longest hair ever. I absolutely could not stand his long hair. Have a look yourself:
Taylor is on my left side in this picture, while his hair is up in a PONY TAIL :/ you  can see that it's long.

Taylor always wanted to be right beside me, but I wasn't having it. I had know interest in him at the time, and his hair was definitely something that held me back.

I knew I loved him as a friend, but I didn't realize I loved him more. His hair was just so shockingly long that it didn't attract me.

It kept growing:

I mean it was longer than my hair, and I thought I had long hair.

Over time, he decided he didn't like his long hair anymore. The next few pictures show the progression of us.

While some people may think I'm a little vain, I'm not. I think he hid behind his hair, because once he cut it, he became so much more outgoing and that's the Taylor I fell in love with.
Holy cow at the difference. He doesn't even look like the same person. Now this is who I fell in love with.

Look at that baby face. :)

He let his hair grow out a little over the past few years, but the transition of long to short hair was the best transition ever. I love him so much! Look at the big smile as opposed to the first picture I posted.

This is the most recent picture of us. We have grown so much. Especially him! He's changed so much over the past few years. I can't wait to marry him!

I hope you find the "Taylor Transition" as entertaining as I do, especially if you know us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment